Turn customer experiences into stars.
With Customer Voice, our clients have the power to gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking.
We Deliver a powerful customer feedback tool that has our clients seeing stars!
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers' experience.
Kick-start your online presence!
- Report on the syndication of your data and proof of performance in citations. Our platform shows when data has been synced with each of the four data aggregators and your growth in citations over time.
- Google Insights: Google Insights in Listing Builder gives you a valuable glimpse of their customer activity, including how customers find your listing and what customers do with your listing.
- We Showcase our clients’ brand with photos and highlighting products and services. Offer more information like hours of operation and payment methods. Enhancing online listings will make customers more likely to buy.
- We Build our clients’ online presence, drive customers to their door, and boost their SEO. The correctness, quality, and amount of citations a business has all contribute to local search rankings.
Create Unlimited customers
Send Unlmited email review requests
Bulk send review requests
Customize and display Review Generation Widget
Sources to request reviews on: Google, Facebook, My Listing & More
Customize and save review request templates
Access to purchasing SMS add-ons
Send an automated follow-up email
Email signature widget
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your business information is correct, listings can be eroded over time by user-generated content and other incorrect data. As long as your subscription is active, Listing Distribution refreshes your information with the data aggregators every week. Without this, there is a risk of allowing the current public data to change all of the value already established.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better SEO.