Monitor and manage your online reputation.
Reputation Management helps cut through the clutter associated with managing online reputations. We Give our clients control over the most important aspects of their reputation, including reviews, listings, and social media. Connecting with customers is easy with built-in smart review responses and powerful review insights backed by artificial intelligence! And with reporting built right in, you can show our clients how we have helped them improve their reputation over time.
Kick-start your online presence!
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where a business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, your clients can edit or delete any templates and customize their own.
Manage reviews on Facebook, Google, MyListing and More
Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in-line
Review response templates
Review Display Widget
Daily Digest emails + Executive Report
Frequently Asked Questions
1What is reputation management?
The reputation of a business is both what they say about themselves and what others say about them. Managing reputation is nothing new; what’s new is how the internet and social media have changed the way businesses are being defined and how fast their reputations spread.
2What is presence management and how does it help local businesses?
Presence management is making sure that customers can find the right information about a business online. Correct and consistent listings across directories, review sites and social networks is crucial.
3Why is online review monitoring important?
With over 33 million local reviews on Yelp alone, it’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online. Seventy-two percent of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal referrals, so whether it’s a testimonial, a detailed article on someone’s blog, or an offhand comment on Twitter, people are now chatting 24/7—and local business owners need to be paying attention.